Color: USB & RS232
- Kit includes Barcode Scanner, Cradle, Power Supply, RS232 Cable and USB Cable.
- Full-Range Area-Imaging Performance------Scans low density (100 mil) codes out to 52 feet (16 m) and high density (2 mil) codes at close range—and everything in between.
- uilt Granit Tough------Tested to withstand the toughest environments, Granit is rated IP65 and can withstand 5,000 tumbles from 3.6 ft (1 m) and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5 ft (2 m). Industrial Grade Cable Option is tested to withstand 300,000 90-degree bends at temperatures as low as -22F (-30C). Continues to communicate when up to 60 pounds of force is applied.
- Easy to Use------A laser-spot aimer, omni-directional scanning, and features such as centering take the guesswork out of scanning at extended ranges.
- Bluetooth wireless technology------It provides freedom of movement up to 100 m (330 ft) from the base and reduces interference with other wireless systems.
Details: As a member of the Granit family of scanners, the Granit 1981i scanner is built to withstand the varied demands of harsh working environments. An integrated laser pointer aiming system with auto-illumination, omnidirectional reading capability and support for centering take the guesswork out of scanning at extended ranges. With Bluetooth technology, complete freedom of movement up to 100 m (330 ft) away provides additional operator convenience.
The Granit 1981i wireless industrial-grade scanner features full- range area-imaging technology capable of reading both 1D and 2D barcodes across a wide range of distances. From poor-quality 2 mil codes scanned at close range to 100 mil codes hanging from warehouse rafters scanned at ranges of 52 feet (16m), the Granit 1981i scanner is built to perform. With an unmatched range and wireless freedom providing incredible versatility, it enables maximum operator productivity.
Scan Pattern:Area Imager
Radio/Range: 2.4 GHz to 2.5 GHz (ISM Band) Adaptive Frequency Hopping; Bluetooth v2.1: Class 1: 100 m (330 ft) line of sight
Scan Angle: Horizontal: 12.9 degree; Vertical: 8 degree
Host System: Interfaces USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS232 TTL
Dimensions: Scanner: 133 mm x 75 mm x 195 mm (5.2 in x 2.9 in x 7.6 in); Cradle: 250 mm x 103 mm x 65 mm (9.9 in x 4.1 in x 2.6 in)
Weight:Scanner: 420 g (14.8 oz); Cradle: 290 g (10.2 oz)
Operating Temp:-20C to 50C (-22F to 122F)
Humidity:Up to 95 percent relative humidity, non-condensing
Drop:Designed to withstand 50 2 m (6.5ft) drops to concrete at -20C
Warranty:3 year factory warranty
One Barcode Scanner (1981i-FR)
One USB Cable
One RS232 Cable
One Power Supply