- Yellow powder-coat paint finish with flammable keep fire away label
- Construction meets nfpa code 30 and osha standard 1910.106 for storage of class i ii and iii liquids
- 500 lbs. Capacity galvanized shelves adjust on 2-1/2 in. Centers
- Dual 2 in. Capped vents with flash arrestors for external exhaust
- Double wall 18-gauge welded steel construction with 1-1/2 in. Air space
Details: Factory Mutual approved. Standard 2-Door manual close design. Double wall 18 gauge welded steel construction with 1-1/2” air space. Dual 2” capped vents with Flash arrestors for external exhaust. 2” high leak-proof door sill contains spills. Adjustable leveling feet. Recessed handle with keyed lock (two keys) and a padlock hasp (fits up to 1/4 inch dia. Shackle lock, not included) for extra security. Cabinet includes two 500 lb. Capacity galvanized shelves, adjustable on 2-1/2” centers. Construction meets NFPA Code 30 and OSHA standard 1910.106 for storage of Class I, II and III liquids. 60 gallon capacity.