Brand: Maker Made CNC
- EASY SET UP: Setup in minutes out of the box- mount 6 screws and plug in 10 cables; Totally open-source software. You will be good to go with just a screwdriver, saw, pliers, and a C clamp
- USER FRIENDLY: The software used to control your machine is called Ground Control. It is an open source software and easily installed on Mac, Windows, and Linux computers. It will serve as your means to calibrate your printer as well as manage your cuts. Magnetic Build Mat for easy removal of the printing models after cooling. Simple, USB Flash Drive plug-in connectivity (no micro-USB required)
- HIGH QUALITY: We’ve got an easily assembled, open-source design that allows you to customize your printer for your needs. The all metal, cartesian-style frame allows for a build volume of 300x300x400mm (11.8 x 11.8 x 15.75in) on a peel-and-play magnetic build mat, and the board supports 5 stepper drivers and comes pre-loaded with four. Is a perfect companion tool!
- VERSATILE: Plug and play support for many printing accessories - no mainboard swap required. Powerful MKS Gen L main board allows user to swap their stepper drivers to suit their needs. Raspberry Pi compatible with pre-drilled internal mounts for those that want to use Octoprint
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: The Maker 300 has been thought to the very last detail to keep our customers happy and inventive. We pride ourselves on being available to support our customers. We know you will love this product, but if for any reason you don't within 30 days we will return your money No questions asked.
Details: The Maker300 is an in-house design, the result of years of experience from our team in 3D printing, and realizing that a simpler, better-printing, more user-friendly option was within reach. Months of component research, scouring consumer feedback, and design testing have resulted in the entirely new product you see here. Simultaneously familiar and revolutionary in design, the Maker300 from MakerMade will become an integral companion to any maker. Specifications and Details: Build volume of 300 x 300 x 400mm (11.8 x 11.8 x 15.75in) Simple, USB Flash Drive plug-in connectivity (no micro-USB required) All-metal frame Magnetic build mat- no surface prep required; remove finished builds in seconds Setup in minutes out of the box- mount 6 screws and plug in 10 cables Intuitive and custom, MKS TFT32 touchscreen interface Powerful MKS Gen L main board allows user to swap their stepper drivers to suit their needs Totally open-source software Plug and play support for many printing accessories; no mainboard swap required High quality LV8729 stepper drivers Marlin firmware with bootloader Raspberry Pi compatible with pre-drilled internal mounts for those that want to use Octoprint