- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Configuration: Copy, Print, Scan, Fax, 2 Trays, High Stand
- Copy/Print Speed: 31 ppm Black-and-white / Color
- Paper Feed System: 100-sheet RSPF, 100-sheet Bypass Tray + 2 x 500-sheet Paper Drawers
- Paper Sizes: min. 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 max. 11 x 17
Details: The MX-M316N is a well-balanced black & white A3 digital multifunction system that brings power, performance and productivity to small office/workgroup environments with print speeds of up to 31 pages per minute (ppm). This MFP has been designed with total efficiency in mind. It has a full colour 7.0 inch LCD control panel that offers handy thumbnail and previews (if the optional Hard Disk Expansion is installed). In addition to high quality network printing and copying functions the MX-M316N has a 100-sheet document feeder (RSPF) that lets users network scan single sided, full colour documents as quickly as 56 impressions per minute (ipm), and a built-in stackless duplex module allows them to easily print on both sides of the paper. Plus a wide range of options can be added to ensure that users can have the necessary features to meet their needs such as additional paper capacity, fax capabilities and finishing options. The MX-M316N has several features that help them comply with various environmental regulations, including a fast warm up time and an Auto Power Shut off mode. And regarding security, it has a Data Initialisation feature and data encryption/data erasure (if the optional Hard Disk Expansion Kit is installed) as well as an optional Data Security Kit. With a compact footprint and a stylish design, the MX-M316N will blend perfectly into the most modern of office environments.