- Epson strongly recommends the use of Genuine Epson inks for a quality printing experience; Non Epson inks and inks not formulated for your specific printer may cause damage that is not covered by the Epson warranty
- Get Performance Beyond Laser — the Workforce WF 7210, powered by Precision Core
- Print shop quality color graphics and laser sharp black text — borderless prints and brilliant marketing materials upto 13" x 19"
- Economical — uses upto 80 percent less power vs. color laser printers(4)
- Never run out of ink again Printer features Dash Replenishment which, after activation, keeps track of your ink usage and orders more from when you are running low
- Note: This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third party cartridges or ink. See Product Description for more details
- Versatile paper handling — 500 sheet capacity, dual trays, plus a rear feed for specialty paper; 125 sheet output tray
- Save time with auto 2 sided printing — upto 11" x 17"
- Ultimate wireless printing and networking — Print from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones(1); Includes Wi Fi Direct(2), Ethernet and NFC(3)
- Easy setup and navigation — 2. 2" LCD
Details: This Epson printer is designed for use with only genuine Epson brand cartridges. Other brands of ink cartridges and ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as Compatible, may not function properly or at all. Epson provides information about the design of the printer on the box and in many other locations and materials Included with the printer and on the website. Epson periodically provides firmware updates to address issues of security, performance, minor bug fixes and ensure the printer functions as designed. This printer was designed to work only with genuine Epson ink cartridges and some updates may affect the functionality of third party ink. Non Epson branded or Altered Epson cartridges that functioned prior to a firmware update may not continue to function.