- The U6 series is great for acquiring analog signals from thermocouples, strain gages, bridge circuits, encoders, and much more.
- Instrumentation amplified inputs, and software selectable gain settings, the U6 provides a cost effective method to measure analog signals which can't be resolved by traditional 12-bit DAQ products.
- Common applications include laboratory research, industrial control and monitoring, and prototype development.
- 14 Analog Inputs (16 bit resolution) +/- 10 Volts, 20 Digital I/O, Up to 4 Timers (Pulse Timing, PWM Output, Quadrature Input, ...)
- 2 Analog Outputs (12-Bit, ~0-5 Volts)Up to 2 Counters (32 Bits Each)
Details: USB DAQ device with 14 analog inputs (16- to 18- bit), 2 analog outputs (12-bit), 20 digital I/O, 2 counters, and 4 timers. Analog Inputs: The LabJack U6 has 14 external analog inputs (AIN0-AIN13). AIN0-AIN3 are available on screw terminals and also on the DB37 connector. All 14 analog inputs are available on the DB37 connector. The maximum input range is ±10 volts, with software selectable gains of x1, x10, and x100. Each analog input can be measured single-ended, or differentially in even/odd pairs. Analog input resolution is 16 bits at max speed (~20 μs conversion time), increasing to 18+ bits at slower speeds Input impedance is at least 1 GΩ, with typical input bias currents of only 20 nA. For more information see the U6 Datasheet. Temperature Sensor: The LabJack U6 has a temperature sensor located very close to the AIN0-AIN3 screw-terminals. Accuracy is ±2 degrees C (max). This sensor is particularly useful for thermocouple cold junction compensation (CJC). Technical Specifications: 14 Analog Inputs (16-18+ Bits Depending on Speed) Single-Ended Inputs (14) or Differential Inputs (7) Instrumentation Amplifier Inputs Software Programmable Gains of x1, x10, x100 and x1000 Analog Input Ranges of ±10, ±1, ±0.1 and ±0.1 Volts Built-In CJC Temperature Sensor 2 Fixed Current Outputs (200/10 μA) 2 Analog Outputs (12-Bit, ~0-5 Volts) 20 Digital I/O Up to 2 Counters (32 Bits Each) Up to 4 Timers (Pulse Timing, PWM Output, Quadrature Input, ...) Supports SPI, I2C, and Asynchronous Serial Protocols (Master Only) Maximum Input Stream Rate of 50 kHz (Depending on Resolution) Capable of Command/Response Times Less Than 1 Millisecond Drivers Available for Windows, Linux and Mac. Examples Available for C/C++, VB, LabVIEW, Python, and More Includes USB Cable and Screwdriver Free Firmware Upgrades Money Back Guarantee Enclosure Size Approximately 3" x 7" x 1" (75mm x 185mm x 30mm) Rated for Industrial Temperature Range (-40 to +85 Degrees C)