Brand: Mission Darkness
- 🔷🏆💯 LAB TESTED & CERTIFIED💯 🏆🔷 IEEE 299-2006 tested by Keystone Compliance Laboratory on October 7, 2020. *** Top rated shielding effectiveness confirmed with full test report.***
- ✅ FLEXIBLE AND DURABLE FARADAY TAPE - Extremely high-shielding conductive adhesive tape will not rip or tear without strong force or scissors.
- ✅ MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS - Used for industrial (military, construction company, IOT developer), or DIY (consumer) EMI/RF shielding equipment, components, cages and enclosures.
- ✅ EASY TO USE - Simplest way to repair a punctured faraday bag or connect multiple sheets of TitanRF Faraday Fabric.
- ✅ 2.5-INCHES x 164-FEET - Full roll measuring 2.5 inches wide x 164 feet long (6.35cm x 50m) + comes with instruction card. Multiple size variations available.
Details: TitanRF Faraday Tape is a 2.5 inch width high-shielding conductive adhesive tape. The 164 feet (50 meter) length roll is primarily used to connect two sheets of TitanRF Faraday Fabric or to seal RF shielding cages and enclosures. If using with Titan RF Faraday Fabric, place the sheets together and overlap slightly. Adhere the tape to the front and back layers to seal both sides. Make sure all edges are covered. The tape is extremely strong and cannot be removed easily once in place (may damage the fabric if removed). The tape can also be used like a patch to repair a punctured faraday bag. USE OUR FREE FARADAY TESTING APP! Use the Mission Darkness app to test the shielding effectiveness of your faraday projects. The Android app, called "MD Faraday Bag Tester" or iPhone app called, "Faraday Test" uses your phone's WiFi, Cell, and Bluetooth antennas to measure dB shielding.