Brand: Icon Time Systems
- Designed for the small business with 25 employee limit, expandable to 250 employee limit.
- Easily Expandable. Optional software upgrade packs are available at an inexpensive one-time fee. Track and accrue benefit time, categorize employees’ time in department, add managers to the clock, etc.
- Multiple Employee Entry Options. Employees easily clock IN and OUT using 3 digit pre-assigned ID number, through optional proximity badges (sold separately) or through their web browser (upgrade required).
- No software installation required. Connect to your clock from PC, Network or remotely over the *Internet (Network connection and configuration required).
- Paychex Online Payroll, ADP, CSV and one-of-a-kind QuickBooks Plug-in included. Also includes free API. (Windows PC required)
Details: SB-100 PRO 2.0 Employee Time Clock from Icon Time Systems is an industry first web enabled time clock that eliminates the complexities of a conventional automated time clock in the market today! With software built right into the clock, set up is a breeze as there’s no software to install. Simply connect the time clock either to your office network or to your computer using one of the multiple connectivity options included. This user-friendly automated time clock solution doesn't stop with employee time collection and calculation of employee timecards. The SB-100 PRO 2.0 streamlines your payroll process and includes payroll exports to send hours’ information directly to QuickBooks. Start saving time and money right away! No Monthly Fees and Internet Connection is Not Required. Features and Benefits: Proactive homepage alerts notify manager of overtime, punches and more Mac compatible time clock Includes 25 employee capacity, easily expandable to 250 Employees view time worked directly at the clock Calculates 2 levels of standard, overtime, and consecutive day (California) overtime hours Access from multiple PC’s, no additional licensing required Includes QuickBooks Payroll, Paychex Online, Payroll, .csv and ADP exports Supports weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly pay periods Keeps data and time if power is lost Optional automatic lunch deduction Tracks time spent during paid breaks Real-time reporting Provides Time Worked , Attendance Sheets, Exception Reports and more Free 30-day set up support Systems Requirements: Compatible with Windows PC, Mac, Linux, iPad, and Smartphone Non-windows Based PC Require Network Time Clock to be Connected to the Network Payroll Exports: QuickBooks, Paychex Online Payroll and ADP require Windows Based PC Internet Connection and Network Configuration required for Remote Access over Internet.