- Replaces the SAM4s ER-650, Up to 20,000 PLUs
- On screen programming simplifi es setup and makes changes easy to manage after installation.
- Interconnect multiple units to consolidate your sales reporting and share access to peripherals.
- An Ethernet connection is provided on each SPS-300 Series ECR for inter-register communications (IRC) through a network switch. Up to 8 SPS-300 ECRs can be networked.
- Preset PLUs facilitate fast, spill-resistant and accurate registrations. With 150 key locations, the fl at keyboard can accommodate large menus with preset keys for menus change daily with breakfast, lunch or dinner key-sheet under the overlay is easily exchanged
Details: Retail, Gift Shops, Convenience Stores, Beer/Wine/Liquor, Specialty Food, Produce, Meat, Main Street Merchants The traditional raised-key keyboard provides 21 keyboard PLU keys and can be expanded by your SAM4s dealer to 63 PLU keys. Keyboard PLUs act like traditional departments for open-priced entries or can be set as preset price keys. Large key size ensures easy-to read key labels. Merchants who wish to scan can build their PLU file on the fly using the notfound PLU registration feature.