- Counterfeit bill detector for 100% detection of counterfeit money including the “Superdollar”
- 7-Point automatic counterfeit detection: infrared, magnetic ink, metallic thread, watermark, color, size and thickness
- Insert us dollar bills in any direction; authenticates both new and old u. S. Banknotes
- Checks 8 currencies: USD, CAD, MXN, EUR, GBP, CHF, CNY, HKD
- Suitable for detection of the Superdollar
- Suspected bill alarm with visual and audio alert.
- Shows quantity and totals
- Large and clear LCD display
- Add function: total bills checked & total amount checked
Details: Safe scan 185-S Black - Multi-Direction Automatic Counterfeit Detector. Insert bills in any orientation (face-up or face-down) for instant verification. 7-Point Detection detects all counterfeits including Superdollars and bleached bills. The Safe scan 185-S uses the latest counterfeit detection technology to scrutinize seven advanced security features built into today’s currencies: infrared ink, magnetic ink, metallic thread, color, size, thickness and watermark. This technology is so reliable it will detect double notes, half notes and even the superdollar, the most sophisticated counterfeit banknote ever created. In just half a second, you’ll know with 100% certainty whether the banknote in your hand is genuine or counterfeit—and your customer will know too, eliminating unnecessary discussion. The 185-S automatic counterfeit detector is programmed to identify and authenticate banknotes in the following currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, MXN, CHF, CNY and HKD. Central banks are constantly updating their banknotes to incorporate the newest security features and make it even harder for counterfeiters to succeed. Safescan’s dedicated currency management team makes sure your counterfeit detector keeps pace with these changes. Whenever an update is available; the 185-S can easily be updated using the USB port or micro-SD slot on the back of the detector. The 185-S has an intuitive control panel and a large, crisp display. Three clearly labelled buttons provide easy access to its features. The spacious LCD screen tells you exactly what you need to know: currency type and denomination, number of notes authenticated, and total value (when ADD function is activated).