- Commercial-grade treadmill with Ground Effects Impact Control System to help reduce fatigue and joint stress and prevent injury
- Built-in touch sensor for heart rate monitoring and Polar compatible 5 KHz wireless chest strap transmitter monitoring
- 25 preset workouts; Speed range 0.5 - 16 mph/0.5-25.5 kph
- Measures 83 x 35 x 62 inches; Running surface: 22 x 60 inches; Weighs 420 pounds
- Lifetime warranty on frame and welds, 10-years on parts and wear items
Details: Precor has been building commercial-grade equipment to withstand the repetitive, rigorous workouts of health clubs, hotels and spas for years, so they earn their reputation on quality and durability. The Precor TRM 835 is a durable, low-impact, commercial-grade treadmill equipped with Integrated Foot plant Technology (IFT) and Ground Effects Impact Control System (GFX) for a dynamic and rewarding workout. With Ground Effect cushioning, the treadmill deck is cushioned at the front where your foot lands, but more rigid at the rear to give you a solid push off. The deck and belt require no maintenance or lubrication while steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise. 25 preset workouts provide a wide variety of options. Console displays speed, incline, distance, pace, average speed, calories, heart rate time elapsed, time remaining, percent complete, time in zone, cals/min, cals/hr., watts, METS, target HR, average HR, elevation gain, workout summary. Touch heart rate sensors are located on the handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by exercisers of all sizes. Or use any Polar compatible 5 KHz wireless chest-strap transmitter (not included). Running surface is 22 x 60 inches with an incline range of 0-15 percent. The Precor TRM 835 Commercial Series Treadmill is covered by a Lifetime warranty on the frame and welds, 10-years on parts and wear items and 1-year on labor.