Brand: Techno Glow Inc
- Glow in the dark paint, the number 1 choice acrylic glow paint - PRO-series
- Invisible aqua - The #2 glow paint on the market. Appears invisible in daylight but emits light for over 10 hours in the dark. Tropical blue green glow will carry you away to the waters surrounding a tropical island.
- Multi-purpose glow paint ideal for indoor & outdoor use with no fading for 20+ years. Please read the description for more information on surface and applications.
- Black light reactive. This means that the paint not only glows in the dark, but also illuminates bright under a UV light. Make bar and wall murals comes to live. Turn off the UV lights and create a magical glowing atmosphere during happy hour.
- Finer details. Strontium aluminate europium dysprosium based acrylic glow paint. Non-toxic and environment friendly. Easy cleanup. Not for skin applications. Apply with brush or roller.
Glow in the Dark Paint
Best Indoor & Outdoor Acrylic Glow Paint
Glow in the dark paint from Techno Glow Products is the brightest and longest glowing acrylic luminescent paint on the market. Both natural and fluorescent daytime colors available. Can be used as interior and exterior paint for most any clean or treated surfaces such as aluminum, canvas, concrete walls, composition board, ornaments, paper, siding, fabric, rocks, steel and wood. Paint is non-toxic and environment friendly with an easy cleanup. Our PRO-series is also UV black light reactive and ideal for wall murals and star ceilings even outside. Techno Glow paint will glow for a lifetime. Not for skin applications.
A white primer can be used to enhance the painted glow surface. A white or light background primer reflects the glow and enhance the experience. Darker backgrounds will absorb glow light and not be as bright. We recommend to always do some testing first. Apply multiple layers of paint for a more solid brighter glow. Paint dries to the touch under 2 hours. A hair dryer can be used slightly to quickly dry the paint and apply another layer of paint within minutes. Use a brush or roller. Paint is too thick for most spray guns. Make your own glow paint fitted to your certain application with a transparent medium / sealer mixed with our glow in the dark powders. Fresh paint made every week in Saint Paul Minnesota, USA. Techno Glow ships products worldwide. Customer support available 6 days a week.
Scroll up and buy the best acrylic glow paint you can get your hand on!