- Extreme reliability _ long life cycle; durable design with very few moving parts; withstands dust, humidity and extreme temperatures.
- Low cost of ownership _ up-to-12-million-character ribbon cartridge (2) offers a low cost per page and reduces the frequency of user interventions.
- Powerful productivity _ ultra fast, wide-format, 9-pin printer speeds through multipart forms and reports at up to 738 cps (1).
- Seamless integration with both new and legacy systems _ includes Epson ESC/P, IBM PPDS and MICROLINE printer languages for greater flexibility.
- Advanced paper handling _ simple paper path for remarkable reliability; accommodates cut-sheet paper and continuous or multipart forms up to 7 pages thick.
Operating System: Windows
The Epson FX-2190II Series offers the durability and productivity needed for critical daily print requirements. These reliable 9-pin, wide-format impact printers boast a long life cycle, a 3-year limited warranty and speeds up to 738 cps (1). Their up-to-12-million-character ribbon cartridge (2) reduces user interventions as well as cost per page. Engineered for seamless integration into virtually any system, they include Epson ESC/P, IBM PPDS and MICROLINE printer languages. Ideal for harsh environments, these workhorses race through cut-sheet, continuous or multipart forms up to 7 pages thick, and feature an intuitive control panel for easy setup and operation.
1. Based on Ultra Speed Draft Mode at 12 cpi.
2. Based on Draft Mode printing.
3. Only available on the FX-2190II NT model.
4. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
5. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Power Consumption: Operating Mode: Approx. 57 W (ISO/IEC 10561 Letter pattern)|Ready Mode: Approx. 12 W|Sleep Mode: < 0.04 W (Network model)|ENERGY STAR Compliant: Certified with V2.0