- 4 Selectable Speeds of 800, 1000, 1200, and 1500 Bills/minute. Slowing the machine down allows very worn bills to pass through without triggering the detections, accommodating both worn and new bills
- An industry first, the Advantec75 displays both the cause and the remedy for counting errors in easy-to-understand language on its large display. No need to memorize or decipher cryptic error codes
- Operating modes: Count, add, batch, add + batch combo (for making stacks). User preferences for screen brightness and keypad beep can be quickly set using the control panel
- 30 Day Defective policy and 1 year warranty executed by Cassia's Portland, Oregon based Service Team
- Friendly to users and the environment, The Advantech 75 enters an energy-saving sleep mode when not in use, and our One-Eye-Open feature switches the unit from sleep to counting when bills are loaded.
Details: The Advantec75 is breakthrough in currency counters, combining speed, precision, and versatility into one heavy-duty machine. Packed with cutting-edge features and tested in ultra-demanding counting environments, the Advantec 75 is ready for any mission.
****Next-level communication capabilities****
In an industry first, the Advantec75 displays both the cause and the *remedy* for counting errors in easy-to-understand language on its large liquid crystal display in addition to showing key count information and operating mode status.
****A full suite of counting and detection modes****
The Advantec75 offers adding, counting, batching, and adding + batching modes, making it the perfect choice when all-around performance is required. Infrared (Basic and U models) and ultraviolet (U model) sensors are able to spot a wide range of bill discrepancies, including half, double, and chain notes, note-width differences, and sophisticated counterfeits.
****Advanced user interface****
An intuitive keypad coupled with an easy-to-read display that provides comprehensive information makes operating the Advantec75 easy. User preferences such as screen brightness and keypad sounds can be quickly customized.
****Fast, accurate, and reliable****
The Advantec75 counts up to 1,500 bills per minute without sacrificing accuracy, reliability, or crucial detection capabilities. Counting speeds of 800, 1000, and 1200 are also available to ensure smooth counting of both worn and new bills.
* Four counting speeds accommodate both worn and new bills
* Operating modes: Count, add, and batch modes; add + batch mode
* Large, top-loading hopper holds 425 bills (new)
* Rugged, heavy-duty construction
* Innovative onscreen instructions help users remedy common errors
* Switches to energy-saving sleep mode when not in use
* Batch size ranges from 0-999
* Add mode ranges from 0 – 999,999; totals all counts;
* Auto/Manual start option