- EASY TO USE: Connects via USB port or ethernet port and is compatible with thermal transfer label rolls with 1 in core, max diameter of 5 in, and max media width of 4.25 in
- NO INK OR TONER: Prints using thermal transfer technology which uses a wax/resin ribbon instead of expensive ink or toner
- DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE: Enterprise grade quality designed for durability and frequent use, the GK420t can create high quality address, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: Prints 5 in/sec at 203 dpi, Energy Star approved, and on demand printing allows you to print exact quantities instead of wasting 8.5 x 11 sheets of labels
- MAC AND PC: For use with Windows 10 and above, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and above, and Linux systems using current CUPS printer drivers
Details: This pre-owned or refurbished product has been professionally inspected and tested to work and look like new. How a product becomes part of Amazon Renewed, your destination for pre-owned, refurbished products: A customer buys a new product and returns it or trades it in for a newer or different model. That product is inspected and tested to work and look like new by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Then, the product is sold as an Amazon Renewed product on Amazon. If not satisfied with the purchase, renewed products are eligible for replacement or refund under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee.