- WIDELY TRUSTED: Sandbaggy sandbags are used by many government agencies, landscapers/contractors, and nonprofits including the US Army and Red Cross. They are the #1 best selling sandbags on the Internet, with over 4 million Sandbaggy Sandbags installed across this great country. Whether for hurricanes on the East Coast or flooding in the Midwest, Sandbaggy sandbags have been there every step of the way as the first and last line of defense for the homes and businesses of everyday Americans.
- MILITARY GRADE: Used by the US Army, Sandbaggy sandbags are truly military grade (and military green too). With a double stitched bottom and a 50 lb weight capacity, these heavy duty Sandbaggy Sandbags can be filled with sand or gravel. Our sandbags have a 14-inch wide opening, making them easy to fill and use.
- UV PROTECTION: Made with a UV Inhibitor that allows sandbag to last 6 months under direct sunlight in hot, sunny places such as California, Florida, and Arizona. In cooler regions of the country, our sandbags can last 6 to 24 months depending on the amount of sun exposure on a day to day basis.
- CUSTOMERS LOVE THEM: “These bags did the job perfectly!” - Allan L. “Bags were sturdy, very well made. Would def buy again.” - S. Hoffman. “Amazing sandbags. Ordered multiple times” - Christopher R. Sandbaggy has been in business for more than 10 years. We're lucky to be able to serve such incredible customers every day to help protect their homes and businesses with sandbag walls, prevent erosion, and ensure temporary signs stay in place to keep drivers safe on the road.
- INCLUDES 500 empty sandbags - arrives in frustration-free packaging (no retail packaging)
Details: Heavy duty, with UV protection: Our rugged Sandbaggy sandbags are made with thick weaves allowing for heavy-duty applications like sandbagging, landscaping, construction, and building flood barriers. The weave count is 10x10. Our tough, coarsely-woven sandbags can be used for so many different applications. Made with 1600 hours of UV protection, these sandbags can sit under the sun for six months before they begin to degrade.
Sandbaggy - A Mission Driven Company
Started by two brothers in a garage in Southern California in 2011, Sandbaggy has grown into a trusted provider of sandbags for the public works and fire departments in cities and counties across America. Ever wondered where your local city gets those 'free sandbags' they give out to everyone? Right here.
Our sandbags have been used in many natural disasters, including the aftermath of the wildfires in California and the hurricanes that hit Texas and the East Coast. We know that sandbags work. They can be the difference between returning to a flooded house or an undamaged house.