- 4.25 chp Mach Z commercial plus motor, 0 to 12 MPH quick speed control
- Dimensions - Footprint: 39.15” W x 77.16” D x 70” H | Tread Belt: 22” x 60”
- 15 percent incline, -3 percent decline
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- 2.5” Precision-Balanced Rollers, integrated cross fit tray
- Space saver design with easy lift assist
- 10 inch full color touchscreen. iFit enabled, EKG heart rate monitor with wireless chest strap and integrated tablet holder
Details: Getting in shape has never been so much fun. With the sleek ProForm Pro 9000 you can access high definition video workouts and if it features such as Google maps routes. Run the mountainous terrain in Kenya or the tight streets of Italy. The spacious deck lets you stretch out your stride, and if it tracks all your workout stats instantly, so you can revel in your progress. Take the first step to better fitness. *Continuous Horsepower ("CHP") is a term used in the treadmill industry for consumer comparison purposes. The CHP rating is measured in laboratory testing using a dynamometer, which measures the mechanical power of the motor. The CHP rating does not denote the operational horsepower of the treadmill in ordinary household use. In ordinary household use, the motor does not operate at the horsepower shown.