- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty
- Chair weight limit of 300 pounds
- One of the most attractive and comfortable chairs available on the market, at any price
- 100% polyester fabric features Nano-Tex soil and stain repellant technology; color is Navy
- DESIGNED, ENGINEERED & ASSEMBLED IN THE USA: When you buy HON, you're buying quality furniture that's more than a practical solution- you're buying proudly American designed, engineered and assembled office furniture, backed by a lifetime warranty and network of dealers.
Details: HON Nucleus Task Chair seating, in Navy, is constructed from innovative materials to deliver comfort from the inside out. This office chair features a 4-way stretch mesh back, in Black, that conforms to your spine and the upholstered seat is 100% polyester featuring Nano-Tex soil stain repellent technology. The innovative seat construction provides unmatched comfort and structure. The synchro-tilt and seat glide adjustment further promote proper back alignment. Multi-position tilt lock secures the chair at one of several preset reclining angles while the tilt tension controls the rate and ease of the recline. The computer chair's pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various user heights. This office chair was created for HON by Marcus Koepke, one of North America's leading furniture designers. The task chair holds users up to 300 lb and is backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty.