Color: Light Gray
- METAL FILE CABINET: Our lateral file cabinets have an all-welded design with a double-walled base that stands up to demanding work environments
- SMOOTH GLIDE: No loud bangs and crashes, these office file cabinets have steel ball-bearing suspension drawers that open and close quietly and easily
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: The clean, straightforward office cabinet design complements panel-based workstations and metal desks
- STAYS UPRIGHT: No more tipped cabinets; our mechanical interlock system makes sure only one drawer is open at a time for stability while the built-in counterweight makes sure the cabinet stays upright
- BUILT BY AMERICA'S FILING LEADER: We use advanced machinery and continuous quality testing to bring you the finest products at affordable prices but keep you covered with the HON Full Lifetime Warranty just in case something goes wrong
Details: HON Brigade 600 Series lateral files are engineered for high-activity filing and retrieval in corporations, educational institutions, hospitals, and government offices. This three-drawer, 36"W model features a sturdy double-walled base to resist tampering and strengthen the case. It accepts letter or legal hanging file folders. The rugged inner steel grid stands up to years of rigorous use. Heavy-duty ball-bearing suspensions are tested to simulate decades of use and still perform flawlessly. The mechanical interlock inhibits more than one drawer from opening at a time. Counterweights are factory-installed where required to maintain stability when a drawer is opened, and made from recycled material. Side-to-side hangrails for letter or legal filing are standard, and optional front-to-back hangrails can be ordered for high-density letter filing on some cabinets. All four leveling glides can be adjusted even when drawers are full. Removable lock cores can be changed on location.