- High-speed printing — PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology delivers high-speed, high-volume printing with 25 black/12 color ISO ppm () and fast first-page-out.
- High-precision printing — accurate dot placement and DURABrite Ultra instant-dry pigment inks for professional-quality prints.
- High-volume reliability for heavy workloads — innovative heat-free technology designed for reliability and reduced downtime.
- Complete duplex solution — auto 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax; plus 50-sheet ADF.
- Maximize productivity — with 500-sheet paper capacity; includes two 250-sheet trays for added convenience.
- Easy to use — 4.3" color touchscreen for quick navigation and control, plus all-new Epson Smart Panel App (1) for enhanced connectivity and productivity from your mobile device.
- Convenient, wireless setup — using a smartphone or mobile device (2) with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE); also includes built-in wireless, Wi-Fi Direct (3) and Ethernet networking.
- Seamless scanning — Epson ScanSmart supports easy scanning and editing with a user-friendly interface.
- Comprehensive security features — including secure wireless and Secure Data Erase.
- Paper size: 8.5 x 14 inch
- Printer technology: Inkjet
Details: Streamline workflow and increase efficiency with the ultra productive WorkForce Pro WF-4830. A complete duplex solution, the WF-4830 offers auto 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax, plus a 50-sheet Auto Document Feeder, to quickly and conveniently accomplish a variety of tasks. Providing high-speed printing, the WF-4830 uses state-of-the-art PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology and vivid DURABrite Ultra inks to deliver professional-quality prints at an astounding 25 black/12 color ISO ppm ( ). The perfect choice for fast-paced work environments, the WF-4830 makes high-volume printing easy with an intuitive, 4.3" color touchscreen, a large, 500-sheet paper capacity and simple, wireless connectivity. This product uses only genuine Epson-brand cartridges. Other brands of ink cartridges and ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as compatible, may not function properly. Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit our official site.1. Requires Epson Smart Panel app download and a compatible smart device. Data usage fees may apply. For more information, please visit our official site.2. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit our official site.3. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.4. Based on comparing manufacturers’ reported TEC values of the best-selling, similarly featured color laser printers priced similarly (USD) or less with print speeds of 40 ppm or less as of February 2020.5. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.6. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.