- This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third party cartridges or ink. Cartridges described as Compatible, Remanufactured, refilled or refillable may not work properly or at all. See product description for more details.
- Get performance beyond laser — the workforce Pro wf-4730, powered by Precision Core.
- Lightning fast Color Print speeds — fastest in its class (1); 20 ISO ppm (black) and 20 ISO ppm (color) ().
- Easy on the budget — up to 50 percent lower printing costs vs. Color laser (2).
- Never run out of ink again - printer features Dash Replenishment which, after activation, keeps track of your ink usage and orders more from when you are running low.
- Replace paper less often — 500-sheet capacity, with two paper trays to accommodate different sizes and media types, including envelopes.
- Extraordinary efficiency — powerful performance packed in a compact, space-saving printer
- Professional quality for your critical projects — print-shop-quality graphics and text without the hassle and expense of outsourcing Print jobs
- Enhance your productivity — 35-page auto document feeder and auto 2-sided printing
Details: Get high-performance printing for your busy workgroup with the workforce Pro WF-4730 all-in-one printer. Powered by revolutionary precision Core technology, the WF-4730 delivers performance beyond laser and print-shop-quality prints with laser-sharp text. Featuring the fastest color print speed in its class (1) and a 500-sheet paper capacity, it s perfect for high-volume printing with two trays, you all replace paper less often. And, it s easy on the budget, offering up to 50 percent lower printing costs vs. Color laser (2). Plus, its 35-page auto document feeder and auto 2-sided printing enhance your productivity. Combining powerful performance with a space-saving design, it offers extraordinary efficiency. This product uses only genuine Epson-brand cartridges. Other brands of ink cartridges and ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as Compatible, may not function properly. Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit our official site. 1. Compared to best-selling business Inkjet printer Models priced under $200 and color multifunction Laser Printer Models priced under $300 (USD). competitive data gathered from manufacturer websites and third-party industry sources as of July 2016. 2. Up to 50 percent compared with best-selling, color laser Multifunction printers priced at $299 (USD) or less, as of August 2016. Calculation based on continuous printing with highest-capacity individual cartridges sold in retail. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions. 3. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit out official site. 4. Wi-fi CERTIFIED; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-fi Direct may require printer software. 5. Nc requires use of a device that includes NFC, and may require additional software. 6. Up to 30 percent (wf-3720) and up to 50 percent (WF-4720/wf-4730/wf-4734/WF-4740) compared with best-selling, color laser Multifunction printers priced at $299 (USD) or less, as of August 2016. Calculation based on continuous printing with highest-capacity individual cartridges sold in retail. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions. 7. Compared to best-selling, color laser Multifunction printers priced at $299 (USD) or less as of August 2016. Actual power savings will vary by product Model and usage. 8. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site. 9. Smart Way is an innovative partnership of the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency. this Epson printer is designed for use with only genuine Epson-brand cartridges. Other brands of ink cartridges and ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as Compatible, may not function properly or at all. Epson provides information about the design of the printer on the box and in many other locations and materials Included with the printer and on the website. epson periodically provides firmware updates to address issues of security, performance, minor bug fixes and ensure the printer functions as designed. This printer was designed to work only with genuine Epson ink cartridges and some updates may affect the functionality of third party ink. Non-epson branded or Altered Epson cartridges that functioned prior to a firmware update may not continue to function.