- LIVE US-BASED TECH SUPPORT will save you time and money. Call our tech support 1-888-921-5760 with any questions you may have before or after your purchase. We assist you with complete setup of your new system as well as custom system configuration that will save your business time and money. Easy, plug-n-play do it yourself installation or we can install the system for you for an additional fee.
- NEVER LOSE A CALL. Complete mobility features allow automatic call forwarding of your office calls to your cell phone - just one way to enjoy this robust system that is loaded with features such as voice mail to email, call waiting, caller ID and more. Additionally, a dedicated standard app (no license or usage fees) will allow you to use your cell phone as an extension of your office phone system. A great standard feature that will save you time money when you're traveling outside your office.
- CHOOSE PHONE COMPANY LINES and/or VoIP phone Lines. The system supports connections of up to 4 standard telephone lines (provided by companies such as Comcast, Spectrum, Verizon Fios, Altice, Time Warner, Frontier, AT&T, CenturyLink, Cable One etc.) and the use of 12 SIP VoIP lines. 2 FXS ports allow for connections to standard cordless extensions or fax machines. Supports up to 16 concurrent calls. It also supports the use of remote, off-premises extensions with complete system functionality.
- FREE DIALTONE OFFER includes 1 year free Dialtone service for 2 lines. Free Offer Value of $48.45 per month or $581 savings for the entire year! Requires a fast internet connection (broadband - provided by customer) of the server to the internet. Both lines are limited to 3000 minutes/month of use to US and Canada destinations. The VoIP service is only available for end-users and not for resellers. Not intended for resale to a third party. You will need to contact us to activate your service.
- FULLY LOADED SYSTEM - No additional fees apply. The system support various types of SIP extensions (desksets) - not limited to a single manufacturer. Need a cordless extension to integrate with this system? No problem! System will support cordless extensions by Grandstream, Panasonic and more. Need a conference room speakerphones? Add Polycom, Grandstream as well as many other SIP phone providers to this system. For more information call us 1-888-921-5760 and you will be happy you did.
Details: Not interested in our VoIP offer? This system works with any combination of digital lines provided by others (Comcast, Spectrum, FiOS, Time Warner, and others). Offer includes the system's 8 CO voice server, 4 Grandstream phones (Model GXP2160), and 1 year free Dialtone for 2 lines. Value of $48.45 per month! Note: Dialtone requires and is based on fast internet connection (broadband) of the server to the internet and is not included or provided as part of this purchase. Both lines are limited to 3000 minutes/month to US and Canada. The VoIP service is only available for end-users and not for re-sellers. The 24 button phones can be programmed to your exact business needs (for functions like call park, paging, direct access of another extension, etc). Additional Grandstream phones consisting of various different models (including color-display extensions) can be easily added to this system. Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc. Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls. System has built in features such as: encryption security, call recording, phonebooks, voicemail to email, fax to email, and system backup. Not interested in installing the system yourself? TelcoDepot offers complete, nationwide onsite installation (most of the lower 48 states) at competitive market rates. Please call 1-888-921-5760 during our normal business hours - Monday through Friday 9-6pm to receive a complete quote. If your not sure that this system is not the right system for your business, call us and TelcoDepot will assist you choosing the right system for your business. Most systems that we sell can be easily installed on your current CAT 5 (or higher) network, saving you a lot of money. We offer many different system options, let us recommend the right system for you. Feel free to call us for your business phone system needs. We are always willing to help with any installation/ technical issues.