- PERFECT SIZE BOND ENGINEERING ROLLS: Each Alliance bulk bin contains 45 each 30" x 500' x 3" core rolls. For other Alliance paper products, please check out our Amazon store which includes more rolls, computer paper and multipurpose paper.
- BOND ENGINEERING ROLLS: High quality paper produces crisp, vivid images that are easily readable. Our Bond Engineering rolls are extensively tested for performance and quality. Archival quality
- WIDE FORMAT PAPER: Alliance high-quality Bond Engineering rolls provide OEM specifications for optimum moisture content, lint free printing environment, and protective wrapping for long term storage
- MADE IN THE USA: American made bond rolls produces a quality print the first time which makes processing your work simple and easy. Once you use our computer paper, you will never use any other brand
- DELIVERY GUIDELINES FOR PALLET SHIPMENTS: Please review our shipping policy regarding palletized shipments whereby you could incur additional fees. Restrictions and limitations apply
Details: Alliance Engineering Rolls are for use on all leading OEM large document laser printers. 92 bright white paper increases contrast for greater impact on final prints. 20 lb. paper with stiffness properties provide reliable throughput on Engineering Copiers. Lint-free, acid-free sheet with archival quality. Manufactured by TST/Impreso, Inc., who specializes in printing and converting engineering bond rolls. Established in 1976, we have developed our state-of-the-art Slitting and Rewinding facilities to serve your needs.....closer, faster and with more precise accuracy in every roll. National manufacturing with 4 regional converting plants. 205,000 square feet combined manufacturing space. 11 Regional Distribution Centers. Quick turnaround times. Reduced freight costs. Consistent sourcing of raw material. Low minimums. EDI ready, UCC128 Barcoding available and ASN Advanced Shipment Notification. OEM and private labeling available.